- Chassis : tubular steel cradle frame with anti-slip footrest platform and accessorisable load carrier surface.
- Motor : AC 1,200W (triphase)- 24V with movement sensors and inverter
- Accelerator : electronic throttle grip.
- Drive modes : forward, neutral and reverse, with electronic speed limiter and automatic warning beeper in reverse.
- Electronic control : AC-0SSL sensored 150 A-2’ electronic board.
- Drive : drive through both rear wheels.
- Towing capacity : 700 kg with standard electromagnetic brake (1,000 kg with optional enhanced electromagnetic brake) with SkateWork homologated trolleys
- Transmission : sprung axle shafts and mechanical differential.
- Brakes : drum type on front wheel (operated from lever on handlebar); rear wheels with energy recovery during deceleration and electromagnetic brake for parking
- Standard power supply : 2 x 12 Volt Pb-Zn 120 Ah rechargeable traction batteries.
- Range : approx. 4/5 hours continuous usage on level service and with no trailer (with standard batteries)
- Speed : 11 km/h max (second speed can be programmed on the electronic board)
- Max. gradients : 16% longitudinal, 3% lateral (depending on load/trailer and battery charge).
- Total mass : 350 kg fully loaded excluding the operator
- Vehicle weight : approx. 180 kg (including batteries, excluding operator and accessories)
- Dimensions : length 1650 mm, width 790 mm, height of handle bar1265 mm
- Safety features : Man on board pedal on anti-slip footrest platform, red emergency arrest palm button on instrument panel, special lock on battery compartment hatch, provision for installing manoeuvre warning flasher, battery quick release, electromagnetic brake release button to allow manual pushing. Drive controls disabled during battery charging.
- Instruments : ignition key lock, electromagnetic brake release button to allow manual pushing (black, under the instrument panel), battery charge level indicator, reverse selector, emergency arrest palm button (red button on instrument panel), horn, two free spaces for ancillary devices. Performance
The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the features of its products at any time